• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for pilgrims during August - October...

Karalily

I will be travelling the camino over two stages - I would be very grateful if anyone who will be around at the same time would contact me!

1st - 16th August - St Jean Pied du Port to Burgos.
4th September - 7th October - Burgos to Finisterre

Thank you,

Kara

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi !

I am walking alone from Logroño the 3rd of september, and would very much like to have someone to walk with whenever it's suitable. I am a slow walker, though, but my flight back home leaves from Santiago the 6th of October, so I will have to be there a few days in advance, to go to Finisterre and enjoy the city of Santiago before returning to the Norwegian winter.

Let me know if you want some company, and we can meet up whenever it's suitable.

Liv

Kara

I will be arriving in Burgos on Sep 5 (in afternoon) from Montréal. I will begin my walk on Sep 6 in the morning.

Hope we can meet even if there is a day or two off.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

Most read last week in this forum