• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lost Credential

FionaLucy

I promise to stay true to my Butterfly....
Time of past OR future Camino
April 2016
June 2016
August 2016
September 2016
October 2016
April 2017
Hi everyone,

I am walking with a German friend and he has lost his credential today. We left the monastery San martin in villafranca this morning. If anyone finds it could you let me know please. Many thanks and Buen Camino!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi everyone,

I am walking with a German friend and he has lost his credential today. We left the monastery San martin in villafranca this morning. If anyone finds it could you let me know please. Many thanks and Buen Camino!

OMG hope your friend gets it back.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Same thing happened to me in 2016. When you stop ask everyone you see coming in behind you if they’ve heard about a lost credential. A Camino Angel was able to tell me exactly where it was. With help we contacted the woman, took a taxi back in the am, and the lost credential was returned.

Always, always put your email address on your credencial as well as your name.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

Most read last week in this forum