• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lottery Millionairs in Santiago!

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
Did you buy a ticket for the Christmas lottery in Santiago in July? Did you buy it in the kiosk that is located where Alameda meets Old Town Santiago (Rua de Villar 3)? Check if your number is 06381?

To see how much you have won, multiply the number of euros you payed for the ticket by 15.000. (That would give you a max price of 3.000.000)

Since this ticket office is on Rua Villar, and tickets where sold in July to September (They sold out as far as I heard. We may have pilgrims/tourists out there that are winners without knowing it!)

For a map of where winning tickets where sold in Galicia have a look here.

Saludos,
Ivar

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
When I was in Leon, I noticed people walking around with sheets of tickets. My Spanish friend told me they were lottery salespeople, and asked me if I wanted to try my luck.

I didn't, but I wonder - are foreigners eligible to play and win the Spanish (and by extension, European) lottery? It would have been nice to win, especially with how much the Euro is worth compared to the US dollar... :arrow:

Most read last week in this forum