This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Luggage from Oviedo to Santiago hotel

gmdionne

Time of past OR future Camino
Future- Primitivo
we would like to send our luggage ( not our packs) from our hotel in Oviedo to our hotel in SdC. We are staying in Spain for an additional week after completing the Primitivo. Is there a service for this? If so, can you assist me with information? Thank you!!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I completely agree to the efficiency of the Spanish Correos. This is something that I have done multiple times for the very same reason as yours Although the idea of buying a few new items to add to my wardrobe is very tempting and more than likely what I'll do this time around because we'll be headed to Portugal and then to Madrid for an additional 9 days.

Gmdionne, I’m so glad that you asked this question. We too are leaving from Oviedo, and had thought I would need to leave a suitcase at the airport in Madrid, as I’ll be spending a week in France after finishing the Camino. It sounds like this is a more sensible and less expensive way to do it.

When I used Correos to mail a small suitcase to Ivar from Irun in 2018 I received an email notification the very next day that it had already been delivered.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum