• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Luggage shipping

tomfiorelli

Time of past OR future Camino
September 4, 2023 from Porto
My first post. We are taking the costal route from Porto in September and will have a bag of things to ship directly to Santiago for our continued trip. How best to set this up?
Thanks, Tom

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
My first post. We are taking the costal route from Porto in September and will have a bag of things to ship directly to Santiago for our continued trip. How best to set this up?
Thanks, Tom
Tuitrans will do daily transfer or direct shipment to Santiago.

Thanks, Tom
We just went to a post office in Porto, where they boxed up the items, and sent the package to Casa Ivar in Santiago (https://casaivar.com/luggage-storage-in-santiago-de-compostela/) , where I picked it up (and met Ivar himself) a few weeks later. No problems at all.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum