• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Luggage storage in Lisbon?

Steve Stamps

Time of past OR future Camino
I see information on getting luggage to Santiago, storage with Ivar, etc., but I am returning to Lisbon for 4-5 days after caminho. Does anyone have information on possibilities for storage in Lisbon?
Thanks in advance.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Have you booked a hotel or similar in Lisbon? If yes, they, most likely, will store things for you but confirm before sending something. Buen Camino, SY

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I heard about the Lisbon airport and agree it will be a bit pricey. We are getting an apartment for 4 days, so might just bite the bullet and use the airport. Easier all around so i can avoid going into town, coming back to airport & then heading for Porto. That would turn out to be a very long day.

Most read last week in this forum