• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Luggage Transfer for Camino Cyclists

Panateq

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances 2018
Hi
I walked from St Jean Pied de Port to Fromista last April and noticed many walkers sending their luggage to their next stop. I also noticed the carriers had a limit as to how far they would transfer the luggage, 20 - 30 kms. I am going to cycle from Pamplona to Astorga and then walk to Santiago de Compostela in March 2109. So, I would like to utilise a luggage transfer while I am riding. Does anyone know whether there is a limit on how far luggage transfer companies will take the luggage as I will be riding? I would also like to "not set an itinerary", so I can have a stressless trip and pick the Albergue and next village or town on a daily basis. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Cheers from Australia

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum