• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Luggage transfer on the Camino del Norte

geraldkelly

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francés, Vía de la Plata / Camino Sanabrés, Camino del Baztán, Camino Aragonés, Chemin du Puy
Does anyone know about luggage transfer on the Camino del Norte, Basque Country end?

(asking for a friend!)

Thanks everybody for any help!

Gerald

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Is it possible to be flexible with luggage transfer on Norte route I. E.
Book while on the hike each morning? Would love to hear from anyone who has done this. Thank you

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Is it possible to be flexible with luggage transfer on Norte route I. E.
Book while on the hike each morning? Would love to hear from anyone who has done this. Thank you

The Paq Mochila site says book before 8:00 pm the previous day.

Main issue is making sure the accommodation for collection and for delivery is on their website. Otherwise contact them beforehand to check.*

* I go caught out using non-standard accommodation. My *confirmed* collection was cancelled the day before so had to use a taxi the next day instead. Best to keep to their system if you want to avoid issues.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum