• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

luggage transfer to Santiago

nic1

Time of past OR future Camino
The silver route
Hi

I am going to be doing the camino from Pamplona - Santiago in June. I will be taking a rucksack but I would like some luggage transferred to santiago as I am planning on going to the South of Spain when I complete(fingers crossed) the walk. Does anyone know if this is possible to do and at what cost? I am also not going to pre-book any accommodation except for Santiago where my luggage could get dropped off. thanks

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
You might mail or send your luggage to Ivar's luggage service in Santiago. For more info see this Forum topic. >>> announces/topic15923.html

If you mail your parcel be sure to address it to yourself as your name appears on your national passport and to insure the contents of the parcel. Here are three additional Forum threads regarding shipping/mailing luggage/baggage.

el-camino-frances/topic12880.html
el-camino-frances/topic12829.html
equipment-questions/topic8553.html

Buen Camino,

Margaret Meredith

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum