This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lugo

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
You could also try Hotel España http://www.hotelespanalugo.com/index.html

I stayed there at the end of July this summer, and had a small and basic room (and bathroom) with a view of the Roman walls for 25 euros. The place was simple but clean, and the receptionist very friendly even with my non-existent Spanish. I highly recommend!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Due to a fiesta in 2016 there was no accommodation so had to stay at the beautiful Hotel Mendez Nunes.
next time I stayed at Hotel Exes.

My experience in 2016 at Roots and Boots in Lugo was also disappointing. I was the only one there the night I stayed and the place had a strange vibe. Then I'm sure someone walked through the room upstairs in the middle of the night. Just a little unsettling ...

Most read last week in this forum