• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted Macabi Skirt for sale or swap (swap preferred) - Slim, Small, Long, charcoal

Sherren

Time of past OR future Camino
Would anyone like to do a swap or buy my macabi skirt (I would prefer a swap as i love it just not the colour)
Its only seen light wear, colour charcoal, slim width skirt, size is small, length is long, great condition
If for a swap i would consider any colour either the same size as mine or the regular length, I might even consider the short skirt version.

Let me know what you have to swap or make me a buy offer.

I'm in the UK but happy to post abroad if the other party is happy to do the same on a swap, or if buying pay by paypal f&f

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi Sherren, is the skirt still available? I have a red small regular, never worn, would love to trade it for yours. Let me know if you're interested, I'm in France.
Thanks.
Charlotte.

Hi Sherren, is the skirt still available? I have a red small regular, never worn, would love to trade it for yours. Let me know if you're interested, I'm in France.
Thanks.
Charlotte.

Hi Charlotte, Yes i would love to swap for your red skirt, I am happy to post over to you if you are happy to post to me in the UK.
Can you send me a message with your address and i will do the same.
Sherren

Hi Charlotte, Yes i would love to swap for your red skirt, I am happy to post over to you if you are happy to post to me in the UK.
Can you send me a message with your address and i will do the same.
Sherren
Sent you a private message

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum