• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted Macabi Skirt in Bark Color-Lightly Used SLIM Style, REGULAR Length, MEDIUM Size

RumAndChupacabras

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Jul-Sept 2019: Six weeks in Northern Spain.
Apr 2018 Asturias
May 2016 CP: Portuguese
Since I am in love with my FIRST Macabi Skirt and am firmly convinced that I will only ever need one at a time (even on a 9 week Camino), I am selling my 2nd skirt. I bought this skirt after my Camino and only wore it a handful of times.

I'll sell and ship it anywhere in the USA for a flat price of $50. Please contact me if you are interested but, live outside of the USA. I'll sell it 'International' for $43USD but, you'll have to pay shipping.

I hope I can make someone happy to own this (basically) new skirt for their Camino!

RumAndChupacabras

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I'll buy for 50 if you pay shipping.
I was going to send this in a private conversation but I didn't see that option on your profile. Please contact me via private message. Thanks.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thank you kindly, Ms. @cher99840 !!!

I hope you enjoy this skirt and wear it in the best of health!
Buen Camino, my friend.

Most read last week in this forum