• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Macabi skirt sale on July 24th

Becky 59

Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2018, 2021, 2023; CI 2019; CP 2022, 2023
The popular Macabi skirts are on sale on July 24th for 20% off, with an extra 5% off if you use the code "ONEDAY5" at checkout. Original and slim skirts are $67.95 and knee length are $47.95.

The webside is MacabiSkirt.com

The website is very user-friendly, and has pictures of short, medium, and tall women wearing the short, regular, and tall skirt lengths. I am 5'2" and I wear a short full-length skirt, it reaches a few inches above my ankles and I have no trouble tripping over the hem when I am walking.

Ultreia!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Thanks for the post Becky! I was able to get a skirt each for my sister and myself. The discounts helped offset the postage costs to Australia!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum