• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Macabi Skirts Europe?

SYates

Camino Fossil AD 1999, now living in Santiago de C
Time of past OR future Camino
First: Camino Francés 1999
Last: Santiago - Muxia 2019

Now: http://egeria.house/
Looking at Macabi skirts at the moment, does anybody here knows if/where they are available in mainland Europe and/or the UK and other European 'isles'? Thanks, SY

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Even in the US they aren't available anywhere except from their website, but I think she does ship internationally if you call (their web order thing is often dicey even in the US).

I'm in Europe and I ordered from their website. Not had any problems.
I cannot remember how much the postage was. It does seem a bit pricey but the quality is excellent. I have walked with one skirt, every day in all sorts of terrains and it still looks and feels like new.
That said, you may not like them of course, we all differ

Last edited:
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
You will love them! I'm taking two when I start in Vezelay in March.

Most read last week in this forum