• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted Macabi Skirts for sale

Lee1960

Time of past OR future Camino
I plan to walk to Camino after finishing school. (2018)
I have 3 Macabi skirts for sale- I have too many and each of these have only been worn a couple of times. They are exactly as when I bought them new. I am 5 ft 4 inches, 142 lbs. Each one cost me $84.95 new plus shipping. Asking $50 each, if anyone buys all 3, shipping will be covered.

Style/Size/Length/Color
1. Slim style, Small size, Long length, not hemmed, Purple Haze lavender
2. Slim style, Small size, Long length, (professionally hemmed approx. 1 to 1 1/2 taken off) Black
3. Regular style, Medium size, Regular length, Dusky blue

https://www.macabiskirt.com/macabi-skirt

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I am interested in the purple haze if still available.

Yes, the purple haze is still available

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
How shall we organize this transaction both securely and privately? Perhaps get in touch on Facebook messenger?
An easy way using the forum, would be to click on the name under the avatar on the left and you can "start a conversation." That will be a private communication between the two of you, one which no one, not even moderators , can see. I add that comment because in the past people have assumed that we can see private conversations and that is not the case.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks for that info.

Dusky blue skirt is still for sale.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum