A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Camino Forum Donation

Macabi Skirts for sale

Lee1960

Camino(s) past & future
I plan to walk to Camino after finishing school. (2018)
I have 3 Macabi skirts for sale- I have too many and each of these have only been worn a couple of times. They are exactly as when I bought them new. I am 5 ft 4 inches, 142 lbs. Each one cost me $84.95 new plus shipping. Asking $50 each, if anyone buys all 3, shipping will be covered.

Style/Size/Length/Color
1. Slim style, Small size, Long length, not hemmed, Purple Haze lavender
2. Slim style, Small size, Long length, (professionally hemmed approx. 1 to 1 1/2 taken off) Black
3. Regular style, Medium size, Regular length, Dusky blue

https://www.macabiskirt.com/macabi-skirt

Last edited:
I have 3 Macabi skirts for sale- I have too many and each of these have only been worn a couple of times. They are exactly as when I bought them new. I am 5 ft 4 inches, 142 lbs. Each one cost me $84.95 new plus shipping. Asking $60 each, if anyone buys all 3, shipping will be covered.

Style/Size/Length/Color
1. Slim style, Small size, Long length, not hemmed, Purple Haze lavender
2. Slim style, Small size, Long length, (professionally hemmed approx. 1 to 1 1/2 taken off) Black
3. Regular style, Medium size, Regular length, Dusky blue

https://www.macabiskirt.com/macabi-skirt
I am interested in the purple haze if still available.

Lee1960

Camino(s) past & future
Yes, the purple haze is still available

peregrina2000

Staff member
How shall we organize this transaction both securely and privately? Perhaps get in touch on Facebook messenger?
An easy way using the forum, would be to click on the name under the avatar on the left and you can "start a conversation." That will be a private communication between the two of you, one which no one, not even moderators :), can see. I add that comment because in the past people have assumed that we can see private conversations and that is not the case.

An easy way using the forum, would be to click on the name under the avatar on the left and you can "start a conversation." That will be a private communication between the two of you, one which no one, not even moderators :), can see. I add that comment because in the past people have assumed that we can see private conversations and that is not the case.
Thanks for that info.

Lee1960

Camino(s) past & future
Dusky blue skirt is still for sale.

OLDER threads on this topic

Book your lodging here

Booking.com

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 12 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 37 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 132 15.5%
  • May

Votes: 204 24.0%