• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Medical help in Pamplona

JAOliver

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances May-June 2022
Curious if anyone has recommendations for medical help in Pamplona. I will be skipping walking tomorrow and taking a bus to Pamplona because of an ankle injury. I plan to stay at least two days to rest my foot in Pamplona, and think a quick medical check would be good. Gracias!

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Centro de salud, that's my first suggestion. Here is a screenshot of a map with four. Number 2 is one that is fairly central, it is accessed at the foot of the Calle Amaya, I think. That is where Hostal Hemingway is located. Wherever you are going, someone there will be able to help you. To the best of my knowledge, you can walk in. Not sure how you will be fixed re payment, given you have CA as location, and I presume that is in USA. Hope you get help.

Attachments

• 0651DD6E-9651-4EEC-8A39-709E9CBB26AE.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4

Most read last week in this forum