• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Musicians

ggtree

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Francis June 2018
I hope this is an appropriate place to post this question, if not, my apologies. I am bringing together professional classical musicians who are also pilgrims for a classical music performance in Santiago, June 2024. This will be a benefit performance (or two) for local pilgrim organizations. We are needing a 3rd and 4th French Horn. If you are a professional horn player, and would be comfortable with just one or two rehearsals in Santiago followed by perhaps two performances, please contact me. Thanks.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Sorry I can't help, but this seems like the right place for your post. I'd love hear that someone in the forum community can fill the bill.

Hi ggtree, sounds like a great idea. My daughter is a professional Horn player. We have been talking about walking the camino together for some time. I am sure she would be interested but depends on her schedule. Have you any further information you can send me. Hugh

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Have her call me and I can fill her in on all the details. 916 335-4353

Most read last week in this forum