• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Nancy and Jan from Alaska

Nancy walker

Time of past OR future Camino
First time starting 22nd Sept 16 from St Jean Pied
Hello,

I walked the Camino Frances starting from St Jean on 22nd September 2016. I stayed in Orrison and I met a wonderful pair of ladies from Alaska named Nancy and Jan. I saw them a few times over the first bit of the camino, but did not see them after Villatuerta (I think).... I would love to see how they did. I know alot of people from the USA use this forum so I was wondering if anyone knows them!

I wonder if Nancy's feet got better and if they did indeed get to Santiago. I have a feeling they did!

Nancy and Jan - if you're out there, hello from Nancy from Manchester (I made it to Santiago and am now planning my second camino )

Nancy

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I asked on our FB page and directed them here.

Last edited:

Most read last week in this forum