• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Need Advisor

davidsmall84

If you have completed the Camino from France to Santiago within the last 12 months, and wouldn't mind exchanging some emails with me to help me plan my trip, I would really appreciate it. Please send me a quick email with the subject Camino and I'll get back to you. Thanks so much in advance for your time and direction!
David

UPDATE- thanks for your responses, no more responses needed!

Last edited:
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Welcome to the forum, David. With that email address, I'd guess you are Canadian! There are many people on the forum who have completed the Camino from France to Santiago within the last 12 months, but I'm not one of them. I expect that if you posted your questions or concerns here on the forum, or at least give a hint of what particular information you are seeking, you'd get a quick response.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum