• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Albergue

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
A new albergue has been opened in the town of VILLAMBISTIA, 5 kms after Tonsanto and 3 kms before Villafranca.
It is close to the new Town Hall building - phone number 680-394-585.
Brazilian pilgrims Carmen & Erisvaldo, run the albergue which has 16 beds, showers, heaters, a porch and computer facilities.
The charge is 5 Euros and they offer a communal dinner for a donation.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Re: Ghost refuge?

I got a message from a pilgrim who was in September in the place.
Nobody and even the bar owner knew this refuge. The tiny village has only a population of 80. So the inhabitants should know the refuge.
Although I have the link in my previous posting, this refuge does not appear on the main page of Red de Albergues.
Who has proofable Information about this mystery?
Buen Camino
Jochen

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum