• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Hostel in Pamplona

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Location: About 10 minute walk from main Bus Station, 3 minutes from the Camino (Calle Mayor), about 5-8 minutes from the main Post Office, about 10 minutes from Plaza del Castillo. Good location, set back from from main transit street which should help as far as vehicular noise.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
thank you both for the information

Olivares,

Have you actually stayed at this hostel? Just wondering because I think this might be my only option for San Fermin weekend! Thank you,

Jenny

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Olivares,

Have you actually stayed at this hostel? Just wondering because I think this might be my only option for San Fermin weekend! Thank you,

Jenny
This hostel just opened up. It is near a place I stayed back in 2012. Good area, you are close to main transportation hubs and to the Camino.

Most read last week in this forum