• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

?:nice, clean reasonable cost hotels in Barritz and SJPDP

mamma&papa

Hi there! Any suggestions for names of accomodation (and even contact info if available) for one or possibly two nights in Barritz May 4/5(depending upon how we are doing with jet lag from Vancouver Island, Canada) and then for one night in SJPDP?

Thanks!
Carolyn

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hi, I started my Camino last Sept from Bayonne, stayed at the Hotel Paris Madrid in Bayonne, mentioned by another writer, it is a great place to start from, right across from the train/bus station and very reasonable. When I finished in late October, i stayed there again for three nights before I flew home. The owners are very well acquainted with the Camino, and a lot of pilgrims stay there. They will also hold extra luggage if you are going home the same way.

Buen Camino,

AJP
Victoria
Canada

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi there Sil and AJP,

Thank you so much for your great suggestions! We will follow up with them.

Happy Easter!
Carolyn

Hotel Ramuntcho** nice clean place with little balconies for sitting and sipping a beer/wine as you view the mountains and the old town walls.....takes me back just thinking about it!
It's also right on Rue de Citadelle -the route of the Camino through the town.
Nell

Most read last week in this forum