• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

No, I forgot the star!

BeatriceKarjalainen

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Finished: See post signature.
Doing: C. Levante
I bought a charm bracelet and added some more charms to it to be a memory of my trip. I bought 3 scallops in different sizes symbolising my 3 caminos but one is missing in the pic as it didn't fit on the bracelet with the ring it has. But I went out to buy a star as well and met some people I know and we started to talk. And then I forgot I'm leaving Santiago in 5 hours and will not be able to pick up one. The web address on the "certificate" to the bracelet is unreadable so I can't mail them either and order one.

Well well I have to come back that is what it means, right?

I will have the star in the Camino tattoo I'm planning.

Attachments

• 1379282186316.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 62
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
It's very pretty, and will give you many memories of your caminos until your next one. As will your tattoo.
I'm still in awe of your enthusiasm and perseverance over your three caminos!

Oh, I like it! Anne

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Hi, B.

My husband surprised me with this bracelet on our last night in Santiago. Its more like a Pandora with beads that slide on instead of hang. Jael Joyeria in Santiago does have a website in case you're interested. I feel the need for more beads! I hope you had a wonderful Camino. Here's to many more.

Renee

Attachments

• My sweet Camino bracelet.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 35
My first ever Tattoo representing my 4 Caminos . Will add to the design and the shell in the tattoo is the same one I carried with me on all my caminos. Sure freaked out family and friends
My first ever ca​

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum