• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Of Sun and cool breezes

Arn

Veteran Member
Question: How can you tell your are not in Galicia?
A: it's not raining
Question: How can you tell it's not Jul-Aug on Camino?
A. The Sun is out and there's a cool breeze all Day.
Question: How can you tell you forgot to zip up at the last bar?
A. You say: "Hola, buenos Dias!" And in return, the guys smirk and the girls laugh.

I should have known. I wondered why I felt a cool breeze there.
I may even have a sunburn

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
If "The Doctor's in": Is that why we need to buy and carry a large or small scallop shell Arn to wear as a codpiece?
It certainly gives "The Doctor's in" a new meaning Arn!

Last edited:
The Dr is IN: So my ugly twin brother got to my PC again. Though he would give the AL and Dutch a run at not being PC.
I'm always cleaning up after him
He and I often walk the Way together and it's never a dull moment. Today he started early and I was about 2km behind.
I was wondering why folks were giving me weird looks.
Oh, to be honest, Pilgrim B, fishing is not my sport, especially when on Camino
Arn

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
No not for fishing Arn! To hang over the forgotten zipper area like in Tudor times to keep the cool breeze, without the sun tan !

Reactions: Arn
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum