• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Off on Sunday 22 April

trumpy

3 more days to go and the rucksacks have been packed, weighed, unpacked again, things discarded and then repacked. This has happened 3 times now and we've decided we can't dump anything else. This has, of course, kept us from getting too excited. We have been preparing since June 2009 and now need to go. I will try and let the forum know how the Camino is this year and what the local weather is. I hear there is snow at the start and also in Leon and Galicia, should be interesting . . .

Ron

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Buen Camino! Even if there is a bit of snow at the start I'd still pack the sunscreen if I were you. Great time of year to walk.

Buen camino! Enjoy building a snowman on the Pyrenees, how many can put that in their list of achievements!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum