• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

onlypilgrims.com

john07989

Time of past OR future Camino
Has anyone used this site recently? I booked a bed yesterday, (Tio Pepe, Mazarife), I've paid but haven't had an email confirmation back yet. I used their services frequently in previous years/caminos, and would have recommended them.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I don't know it, but given that many of the accommodation options have a price of 0€ but are still reserve-able my gut tells me that it is not surprising that you have not gotten an email confirmation. I don't mean to say it is a scam, but at least a lack of attention to the details... like email confirmations.
Tio Pepe's own site does point to onlypilgrims as the only booking option, so who knows!

I have used onlypilgrims and have always been satisfied. Maybe the confirmation email ended up in the "spam" folder (this happened to me)
Buen Camino

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I was sad to see that this was NOT a dating site (farmersonly.com) or a voyeur site (onlyfans.com) featuring sweaty, dusty, and generally exhausted old pilgrims walking the Camino. . Hey, no judgement!

I have used onlypilgrims and have always been satisfied. Maybe the confirmation email ended up in the "spam" folder (this happened to me)
Buen Camino
Well I have just had a reply - and yes it did go in the spam. Not the best site I've ever used, but it seems to do the job, if you've got a bit of patience.

Most read last week in this forum