• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Oviedo auberge

shefollowsshells

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Several alone and with children
here now....nothing great, very simple ...a few different rooms with lots of bunk beds, does not open till 1700.
Can park your rucksack at bar anibal right up the street, honest good simple local bar.
place seemed pretty unorganized checking in...BUT we are all here, festive mood...and very haopy for five or six euros ( I forgot).
My biggest tidbit...cross off the mention of the private auberge in your book....
It looked like an apartment run by over eager teenagers, claustrophobic and I had little to no desire to check in there.....
this municiple one is very simple but if you are like I am , you are out on town and just using this for a bed.....
Happy people (pilgrims) here....

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi neve
I
Thanks for updates. It's always nice to keep up with you. Weather must be lovely there now !
Buen camino

Most read last week in this forum