• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted Packa for sale

Nanc

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (Sept 2016)
SDC/ Finesterre/ Muxia (2016)
SOLD
Packa size small grey 20D (this weight has not been available for a while
fits people up to 5'7", 4000ci or 65 L backpack
weight 9 oz (255 gm)
draw string at cuff, hem and hood
2 way front zip, pit zips
Hood with bill
zippered pocket becomes pouch
when worn as a pack cover, you can access and put on the poncho without having to take your backpack off!
$95 includes shipping in continental US

Last edited:
The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
If I didn’t already own one, I’d buy it!

If I didn’t already own one, I’d buy it! Great concept.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I’m interested! Are there any problems with it? Are there arm pit zippers? How do we arrange this? You can email me privately if you wish

Last edited:
I’m interested! Are there any problems with it? Are there arm pit zippers? How do we arrange this? You can email me privately if you wish-
@Linda Berger - you should edit your post to remove your email address. As this is a public forum, anyone can find your email address and add you to their SPAM list! Members can send you a private message through the forum.

@Linda Berger - you should edit your post to remove your email address. As this is a public forum, anyone can find your email address and add you to their SPAM list! Members can send you a private message through the forum.
Thank you for the tip/ I will do so!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
What size would it fit? I am a WomensL or XL 5.5 in and 168 lbs?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Sorry guys
I have edited the post again to Indicate sold

Most read last week in this forum