• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pakistan International airlines

jpflavin1

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino 2024 unknown starting 4/1 from somewhere.
Does anyone have any experience flying Pakistan International airlines. They are offering some very low fares from the states to Barcelona.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi, Joe,
Wow, $450 RT from Chicago to Barcelona! I did a little google searching and found that the EU banned the airlines back in 2006-07 or thereabouts for safety reasons, but that things seem to be much better now. Have you found out any more? Laurie

Well, $450 plus taxes and fees!!!

From 2007:

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Laurie/Falcon:

Thanks for the feedback.I have not found out any more than you guys have posted. The good thing is these flights are 777's. I was looking for someone who might have some experience flying with them. That is a very low fare from Chicago to Barcelona ($550. with taxes) and appears to be every Wednesday and Sunday. I always fly United an old habit and because they have flights everywhere from Chicago.

Ultreya,
Joe

Most read last week in this forum