• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pamplona airport to St Jean Pied de Port 24 April 2023

mattythedog

Time of past OR future Camino
2016-2023 and future caminos planned
Looking for people to share a taxi from Pamplona airport to SJPP. My flight from Madrid to Pamplona lands about 1330, 24 April, and I want to go directly to SJPP.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I always fly into Madrid then take a train to Pamplona. There are usually a few pilgrims on the train and at the Pamplona train station that want to share a taxi (The train station is also the bus station). I don't know about the Pamplona airport. And some people take 1 day off in Pamplona once they arrive.
If You don't find anyone now, you may want to try again closer to your trip, or hopefully someone can give you an idea as to whether they have found it easy to pair up to share a taxi from the airport.

Thanks for the suggestion of reposting. I would not have thought of that. Guess I will also search old posts in case someone has another notification under different topic. Last 2 times I flew, I did find pilgrims in the airport, but would rather lock this down ahead of time if possible.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum