• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pamplona at 4am

Nezabudka

Time of past OR future Camino
СF 2018/2024
Hi guys,
Just considering our options of getting from Barcelona to Pamplona.
If we miss the latest Renfe train on the day (18.40) we may need to catch the night bus instead, that arrives at 4 am
Any ideas where to stay for a few hours in Pamplona? I don't recall if there was a waiting room in the bus station (I do not dream about a lounge, of course )
Thanks a lot.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Yes,there is a waiting room at the bus station in Pamplona with cafe and wifi but not sure when the cafe opens.
I also once left my pack in left luggage there and walked up to the Plaza.

Here is Pamplona bus station: http://www.estaciondeautobusesdepamplona.com/Inicio.aspx.html

If I were you, I'd get off the bus at a reasonable hour and stay the night somewhere between Barcelona and Pamplona (perhaps Zaragosa? to which there will be more trains enroute to Madrid) and resume the journey in the morning.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Nothing wrong with hanging out at the bus station for a few hours, wait for the city to awaken and then go and get some coffee and breakfast somewhere.

Most read last week in this forum