• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pamplona to SJPdP April 21

Polly Wanna Cracker

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino De Santiago Camino Frances
I am arriving in Pamplona on April 21, 2023, at 18:22. I am looking to share a taxi with anyone to SJPP. Please let me know if you are interested.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
This taxi service in Pamplona attempts to collect other pilgrims to share a ride.

Bit of a long shot but I've booked a Teletaxi San Fermin leaving Pamplona bus station 22 April 8am - if you want to share? So far 3 in the taxi, room for up to 5 more according to the website.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Bit of a long shot but I've booked a Teletaxi San Fermin leaving Pamplona bus station 22 April 8am - if you want to share? So far 3 in the taxi, room for up to 5 more according to the website.
I may have a ride. (Edited by Moderator: removed personal phone number. Please contact smoote65 by Private Conversation if interested in connecting.) It'll be good to have a backup plan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most read last week in this forum