• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Pilgrim Guide to the Roads Through France: Paris to the Pyre

MordenMarauder

Does anyone have a copy of this guide by Marjorie and Maurice Fox I can buy? I'm planning a cycle trip through France in October and can't get a copy through the normal channels.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
That is what I thought so I ordered it with them 12 days ago. I was chasing them today as to when I will get it and they say they are awaiting their supplier whoever that may be. I don't think they will be coming up with the goods somehow. I've registered with Amazon who will email me when one becomes available - this could be a long time as well. I was hoping a past traveller may have a copy they don't need any more? :wink:

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.