• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Public transport along the Camino del Norte

Nick Bali

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino norte
Hi - I used a thead here a while ago - https://www.Camino de Santiago. me/community /threads/public-transport -along -the-camino- del- Norte. 42161
Now I can't find it and I'm leaving on Friday morning; can anyone help me please? Or even better if you could email it to me; my computer skills are not so good
nickbali@hotmail.co.uk
Many thanks

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks, that works, and the one I used didn't, although it looks identical- can I now download this complete thread onto my phone so I don't have to keep typing this lot in every time?
Thanks again
Sent you a PM

For anyone who wants this as a PDF

Attachments

• Norte Public Transportation.pdf
    160.3 KB · Views: 24
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
It would be useful posted in the resources section, if you are inclined.

Most read last week in this forum