• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Puente La Reina to Villatuerta

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
SO – what exactly is wrong with the Albergue in Puente la Reina ? – it has a spacious bathroom + laundry area, good bar, friendly barman, good menu.
Stephen
from New Zealand

Last edited by a moderator:
SO – what exactly is wrong with the Albergue in Puente la Reina ? – it has a spacious bathroom + laundry area, good bar, friendly barman, good menu.
Stephen
from New Zealand

I didn’t say there was anything wrong with it - just that it lacked charm. It was a bit like a school building and didn’t have much character, in my opinion.

I was joking about the position up a track outside the town itself - that last hill was a tough one to make!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum