• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Quotes from the Camino

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
There are some gems there. Buen Camino!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
This quote always sticks in my mind:

“Religion has nothing to do with this, nothing at all.” - Ismael, at the gypsy wedding, in That Movie.

Love this very simple quote I saw on the back door in and Albergue I stayed in Villambistia: "El turista exige, peregrino agradece." ... "The tourist demands, the pilgrim gives thanks".

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Today: "The longest journey is the journey inwards." -Dag Hammarskjold
Saw this while checking in for our Compostela today at the Pilgrims Office in Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum