• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Recognition for Customer Service along the Camino

kleckam

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances April '12, May '18
Special thanks to Beatriz Prada Santamaria/Las Cuevas, Altapuerca; Inma Macias, Angel, Martin and Albert, of Albergue de Peregrino/Navarrete; and Livia, Unai and Conan, of Albergue de la Piedra. Each of you are deserving of the best that life has to offer. Your hospitality sets the standard by which the best of the best should be judged. Please know, that your star shined brightly during our 800 km journey.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Good call! There are so many lovely people. I say a prayer when I arrive in Santiago Cathedral for everyone I've said 'thank you' to along the way. I don't have to know their names because He knows who they are. Anyone from people working in cafes to a truck driver pipping their horn and waving is included.

Buen Camino!

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum