• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Recommendation for hotel, pension, etc. in Vila do Conde?

Becohio

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning for September 2017
I want to stay my first night at a hotel, pension or some other non-hostel/albergue in Vila do Conde and wonder if anyone has a recommendation.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.
Albergue Santa Clara really is more than ok if you change your mind.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I am doing the Camino Portuguese in September and booked into the Hotel Brazo which has fair to good reviews. When I booked via BOOKING.COM one night was 39 Euros. I am walking from Matosinhos on the coastal route and then heading inland from Vilar do Conde to pick up the Central route.

Oh! My sister and I did this route in June! Beautiful. We didn't stay in VdoC however. We took the bus into Arcos. Stayed at San Miguel do Arcos albergue. Wonderful place and owners to match. Chk it out on booking.com