• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Relaxing on the camino

Natalie Ralph

By the time I reached Viana (from Pamplona), I was enjoying the camino but not really, really relaxed. I had a surprise experience however, ending up in meditation in Pilgrims´ Oasis in Viana. This is a tea room that provides teas and organic snacks etc and a nice, relaxing space to chat with the organisers, Terri and Lauren, or with other folks on the camino. Not sure of their opening hours, but I think its the normal business hours.

Terri and Lauren run a meditation at 5pm every day. The mediation is a half hour. The meditation is Christian focused - but these guys are open to others who perhaps don´t come from a christian standpoint, so I was happy to chat and participate in the meditation, despite not being christian. It was one of the best meditation experiences i´ve had. And I was so relaxed afterwards, I preety much floated around town back to the albergue. I recommend giving this place a go.

The address is Calle Navarro Villoslada, 8, viana.
cheers!
Nat

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thank you Natalie! It was great to get to spend some time together! We wish you a Buen Camino!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum