• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Return to Madrid from Sarria

Patabel

Time of past OR future Camino
First Stage August 2016
hoping to get overnight train from Sarria to Madrid. Finding it very difficult to book - has anyone used it. Wanted a tourist sleeper for 4 people in August. Is it just too early to book?

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
hoping to get overnight train from Sarria to Madrid. Finding it very difficult to book - has anyone used it. Wanted a tourist sleeper for 4 people in August. Is it just too early to book?
It may be too early to book. I was just about to book for the beginning of July at the beginning of May.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Actually, I just checked on the Renfe site. Choosing a random date in August I was able to find a Cama Turista fare for the train leaving just after midnight. What date are you looking for?

Most read last week in this forum