• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ride Offer from BCN to Pamplona on May 17th 2012 (AM)

Olivares

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
May 1997 (Leon to Santiago); Sections Camino Frances: May 2011, May 2012, May 2013, October 2013, June-July 2014 (Sahagun to Santiago).
My Husband and I will be arriving at the Barcelona Pratts Airport on 17 May 2012 mid-morning. We will be renting a car and driving straight to Pamplona. If you are a pilgrim on a budget I would be more than glad to offer you a ride to Pamplona. Buen Camino!

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
Re: Ride Offer

I just wanted to tell you how lovely that message was! I hope you meet many other good pilgrims with your spirit on your journey!

Buen Camino!
Dee

Re: Ride Offer

Olivares said:
Barcelona Pratts Airport on 17 May 2012 mid-morning. If you are a pilgrim on a budget I would be more than glad to offer you a ride to Pamplona.
This is a very generous gesture!
In order to make it more evident to forum readers and prospective co-travelers, you could perhaps re-post the message as "Ride offer: Barcelona Airport - Pamplona on 17 May 2012 mid-morning"
I wished I could take advantage of your generosity!
Ultreya.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Thank you so much for the kind words. The first time I did the Camino, I missed a couple of chances I had to be of help. I realized too late how I could had helped out. This time I intend to keep my eyes and my heart wide open. Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum