• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ride share - Pamplona to SJPP September 13, 2022

cbrown.chico

Time of past OR future Camino
September and October 2022
I am flying into Barcelona evening of Sept 12, and starting my walk in SJPP. My only option if I want to catch the bus from Pamplona to SJPP is to (1) take a red-eye bus that arrives in the wee morning hours, then wait for the noon bus, or (2) stay over a night in Pamplona. I don't really want to do either. Can other people share their experience with just finding others to share a taxi once you get to Pamplona?

Or better yet, does anyone want to share a taxi sometime after about 1:30 on Sept 13?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I’ll be in Pamplona on September 14, sometime after 1.30 as well. Interested in sharing a taxi too!

Most read last week in this forum