• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

sandals for the shower

Dawn of a new Day

Ok, one more question. I am wearing Teva sandals at night. Is it necessary to bring another pair of flip flops for the showers.? what do people think about the cleanliness. thanks.
dawn

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Nearly everyone wears something on their feet in the showers in the albergues, and I think that's a very good idea. I wouldn't bring a pair of flip flops, though -- I wear Tevas or Chacos after walking, and I also just wear them into the shower. The straps dry quickly. Buen camino!

Great advice, Peregrina 2000. I'd planned to bring both flip flops for the shower and walking sandals for after. Now think I'll just pack the sandals.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
one pair sandals.

thanks for the great advice. I didn't realize teava's dry so quick. i am really HEARING don't take too much, so the extra shoes, sink plug and battery charger are out. hm..... what else can go.
dawn

Most read last week in this forum