• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Santa just told me....

Kiwi-family

{Rachael, the Mama of the family}
Time of past OR future Camino
walking every day for the rest of my life
that he's dropping a new hydration bladder down my chimney in six weeks. I couldn't be more excited. The best thing is it's smaller than my current perfectly good (but 3l) one! It's not the lightest model in the universe; in fact, it is probably one of the heaviest ones, but I do love that on a hot summer's day it keeps my water COLD, and on winter hikes ensures it doesn't freeze.

I nearly whispered back to Santa that I'd been wondering about one of those hose things that go on the end of reusable bottles, but I forgot. Sometimes there are too many choices.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
I nearly whispered back to Santa that I'd been wondering about one of those hose things that go on the end of reusable bottles...
I assisted Santa in the ordering of a SmarTube set. The box will go into my Christmas stocking - no cheating by trying it out before it gets wrapped!!

I just sent my letter to the North Pole asking for a Euro-Schim reflecting umbrella.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum