• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Santiago to Porto

mike mcbroom

Time of past OR future Camino
Francis June 17, 2015 ,Portagusee from Porto to Santiago August 2016, Francis may 2018 this year wil
We are wanting to hike the trail in reverse. Going from Muxia to Porto. I don't think its a problem going from Muxia to Fennisterri but I am a bit worried about the remainder to Porto. Is it well marked?

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Like the other guy said. Follow the blue arrows. I walked from Lisbon to Santiago this year and i downloaded a app on my iPhone called maps.me. It's free and you can download good maps for free and look at them in airplane mode. If you have a GPS in your phone it's really easy to se where you are and if you got lost or want to do a detour it good to have. If you have a guidebook as well you can read it backwards and read the info in it to.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum