• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Santiago to Sarria Sunday Sept 25th 2022

Fiona30

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances 22
Portugese 23
Ingles 24
Primitivo 24
My friend is flying out from Stansted, UK to join me for the last 100k from Sarria (I’m calling it the glory leg ), her flight is due to land at 11:05 - the train looks like the only option at this stage - but it won’t get her into Sarria until 21:15…. Is there anyone else that would like to share a taxi on that day, around about that time?

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
I see there's a bus from the airport to Sarria but that is scheduled to leave at 11:20 - even allowing for Spanish time that's tight.
Could she not arrive in Santiago on the 24th, stay overnight and catch the 11:00 bus (same Monbus) from Santiago to Sarria arriving at 13:06 giving her an afternoon to chill out in SdC?

Edit: WOW €5.30 single fare on 24th and 25th September!

Monbus

Last edited:
Sadly not. That flight is fixed now, she has no flexibility.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Is it possible to catch this bus directly from the airport? I could only see the station in city

Attachments

• Schedules Santiago de Compostela - Sarria.pdf
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum