• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sarria Hotel Recommendation

capun

We are arriving early Monday morning April 22nd and start the Pilgrimage the next morning.

We are going to be resting from the Jet Lag and doing some last minute purchases, I don't know if the Albergues will meet our needs (early check-in, in and out of the place, resting, private room), I am contacting a couple of them to see if they can meet our needs.

A regular hotel may be best, Does anyone has recommendations for a good and not so expensive hotel in Sarria?

Thanks

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Re: Sarria Hotel Reccomendation

falcon

Thanks, the International was one of the 2 or 3 Albergues I have or will be contacting

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Rua Maior is on the Camino packed with many albergues, restaurants, gift shops, and basic shops for what you may be needing. Internacional is fine, I prefer Albergue O Durmiñento right across the street both just up the street from Santa Maria church get the sella there- they both open early like 1000 or 1100 locked around 2300, pop the name into Google pictures to see it - address: durmiento_sarria@hotmail.com
The municipal hostal is basic opens late afternoon and not much chance there to get over your jet lag. I must admit that I don't really like Sarria however just before leaving town as the road turns there is a school who's English teacher is often out "fishing" pilgrims to talk to his class quite fun. Next door 50m is a small monastery with a lovely chapel and tiny cloister-nice sello as well. Buen Camino
S

Most read last week in this forum