• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Seasons Greetings Everyone!

BobM

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
V Frances; V Podensis; V Francigena; V Portugues; V Francigena del Sud; Jakobsweg. Jaffa - Jerusalem
I wish everyone joy for the Christmas season and my best wishes for a healthy, happy and successful 2010.

My very best wishes go to those indomitable pilgrims doing a winter pilgrimage over the Aubrac Plateau. :!:

I hope to arrive in SJPDP sometime in August after completing the route from Le Puy. I will be starting in Conques.

Bob M

Attachments

• XmasTree.gif
    10.6 KB · Views: 683
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi Bob, seasons's greetings to you too. I hope you enjoy the rest of the route to SJPP as much as I did. Regards, Gitti

Have a beautiful Christmas Bob and a peaceful and healthy new year.
We commence around the 12/6 and have allowed 40 days.
Not in a hurry and have decided to really enjoy the early part and stay an extra night in some towns/villages.
Thanks to Gitti , yourself and Marg.for the advice

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum