This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Second hand 2012 guide

CaminoClo

May 11, 2012
Hi there, I'm arriving in SJPP sept 17th and really looking forward to my first camino. I ordered the John Brierly guide from Findhorn Press on August 23rd ( it was to be delivered i 3 to 5 working days) and still no sign of it!! The customer support is terrible and they don't seem at all concerned that I may now be hitting the road without a book I paid for 3 weeks ago.
It is so disappointing as I really was looking forward to pouring over the book in advance of my trip. More urgently I have no guidebook! Any pilgrims in Ireland willing to stick a second hand copy in the post? I'm happy to pay for both the book and postage.
Thanks in advance,
Clo.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Apr 12, 2012
Hi Clo, Im sorry I cant help you there but Im arriving in SJPP the same day and happy to share mine until I leave and you can buy a copy in SJPP too (not that you want to pay again, I understand). I wonder if you are the irish pilgrim Im sharing an express barricoult taxi with, from Biarittz airport at 3.30pm??!
Sabina

CaminoClo

May 11, 2012
Hi there Sabina, that is very generous of you thank you, delighted to hear I can pick one up in SJPP. I M not the person booked into that taxi but if ye had room for one more I would love to travel with you and share the cost??
Clo

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum